SIA VĒJSTIKLI undertakes to provide a guarantee on the following conditions:
- The warranty ensures that 24 (twenty four) months after work was complete and the vehicle was handed over to the customer, VĒJSTIKLI free of charge will eliminate defects caused by low-quality spare parts, service errors, incorrect use of materials or incorrect working methods.
- The warranty period is 24 (twenty four) months from the moment the vehicle was repaired and handed over to the customer, unless the VĒJSTIKLI or spare parts manufacturer has specified a longer warranty period.
- Defects found during the warranty period for the vehicle due to the reasons mentioned in point 1 of this warranty statement will be rectified either by replacing the defective spare part or by carrying out appropriate vehicle repairs.
- During the warranty period, the warranty conditions for spare parts replaced or repairs performed on the vehicle do not change and its period is not extended.
- The warranty does not cover natural wear and tear. As well as glass scratches, chips, damage to the body, damage to the paint / varnish coating and other mechanical damage that has occurred after the car has been handed over to the user. We accept all claims until departure from the service.
- The warranty does not cover used, repaired or customer-supplied spare parts installed on the vehicle, as well as new spare parts in case the vehicle has been involved in a road traffic accident, which affects the strength of the body, the correct geometry of the body, corrosion and other similar cases.
- The warranty only applies to the vehicle repair services and replacement parts specified in the repair estimate or service order or invoice attached to this certificate and that meet the conditions set forth in this certificate.
- In the event of a warranty claim, the customer must contact the service within 14 working days and present the vehicle. If the customer, before turning to VĒJSTIKLI, has manually or to third parties performed any activities directly or indirectly aimed at supplementing or improving the service object, it loses the right to file any claims for non-compliance of the provided service with quality requirements and receive related reimbursements. The terms used in the warranty statement correspond to the terms used in the General Terms and Conditions of Vehicle Restoration Services and issues and legal relations of the parties not specified and stipulated in this statement will be resolved in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Vehicle Restoration Services and laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Latvia. The warranty given in this warranty statement does not affect the customer’s claim rights specified in the regulatory enactments in force in the Republic of Latvia.