If the glass was hit by a stone, this damage can be repaired without changing the windshield.
Repair is possible if:
- The crack is outside the driver’s direct vision area.
- The crack is less than a 2 euro coins in size.
- The crack is at least 6 cm away from the borders of the glass.
Why choose repairs?
- Repair costs are significantly lower than replacing the windshield.
- Short repair time ~ 30 min.
- Restores glass resistance and transparency.
- Eco-friendly solution.
- Recommends insurance companies.